Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Kids blogging

We've had blogs at school for a while now and I love them but they are usually us teachers posting information with or on behalf of the kids. For our Charlotte's Web/ farm building project my class will be using their own blog. I set up a secure blog for just the class and took them through step by step. Always amazes me how well they take these new things on. I then encouraged them to have a play around. Explained that there is nothing they could do that would be a problem as I can edit or delete them. They are enjoying experimenting with them. Shows how their acceptance of new ICT and not being afraid to just have a shot makes such an impact on how well they do. Will hopefully have some examples to share.

I'd love to hear of anyone else using blogs or other social media with your class and how you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment