Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

My first blog

I have recently discovered the world of teacher blogs and I'm hooked! Making things for my class and using my computer combines two of my passions so getting to see so many fab ideas, particularly from America, has been a great inspiration. I've decided to try and do my own blog and share some of the things I do as a teacher. Learning this as I go so advice always welcome!

Hope I can share some great ideas as many others have done so for me.




Here is something I was making today. Sentence reminders for some kids who need help to remember the key features when writing a sentence, and also the order. (any bloggers got advice on how to make this a file accessible to you if you wanted it for yourself?)

1 comment:

  1. Would it be possible to get a copy of these cards? They are just what I am looking for?

    ReplyDelete