Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Positive notes to send home

My kiddies love getting stickers and certificates. I've created a special jotter for one student to send positive notes home to help with some difficulties but I wanted all my kids to enjoy getting positive notes. Having a full class of jotters to write in during the day would be impossible so I decided to make little cards. I wanted something that was easy for me to print and make but would look really special for the kids. I decided just to make little business card size printed cards that I could write a quick note home. I even made a matching box to hang on my wall to keep them in. These are so simple but actually one of my favourite things I've made recently. I printed them double sided so my name is one side and a plain side on the other for writing on.


My little quick positive notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment